Overview – problems our clients are facing
With our deep experience of partnering with financial services clients, we can help bullet-proof you against the worst regulatory compliance disasters.
- Regulatory Governance – would your processes survive an FCA audit?
- Rogue Traders – are you protected enough?
- Regulatory deadlines come and go – will you retain compliance in 12 months?
- Cyber Assault – how much would you lose?
Call or email us to talk at 0207 100 9340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solution – Methodology
We will solve your most challenging regulatory compliance problems, using the opportunity to boost your profits, slash your costs and protect your reputation. Our experts will help you find the source of your problems by listening to your requirements and sharing their knowledge. Then, our proven Regulation Accelerator methodology will help you build a tailored and robust framework in four steps. Our engagement model is designed to fit around your team, your requirements and your ways of working. Whatever regulation you face, full and ongoing compliance is just four steps away.
Whether it’s quality assurance for your continued compliance or a kickstart to assess the latest regulation, SKT Consulting are able to help.
We have successfully applied our Regulation Accelerator to over 100 engagements for domestic and global regulations and bodies – for example:
- Basel II
- The Senior Management & Compliance Regime (SM&CR)
- Sarbanes Oxley
- International Financial Reporting Standards 9 (IFRS 9)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II)
- Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation on Operational Resilience
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Federal Reserve
The SKT Consulting Regulation Accelerator
The SKT Consulting Regulation Accelerator is suitable for your ongoing regulation needs, particularly those with deadlines in 2018 and 2019, such as:
- Basel III
- Capital Requirements Directive V (CRD V)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
- The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB)
- International Financial Reporting Standard 17 (IFRS 17)